- With the default node config settings, the node is running in
- To run a node providing "algod api", you could either an
non-archival node. Which means, the node with the default config settings could provide the "algod api".
- To run a relay node, it has to be an
archival node and has to be publicly accessible.
- To run a node providing "indexer api", it has to be
archival node, the run the
indexer based on it.
- To participate the consensus, you could either run it on a
relay node or
non-relay node. Non-relay node is recommended.
Node type conversions